You might find these websites interesting.
When I’m looking for new books to read, those are the first websites I check out:
- Sam Harris - my favourite podcaster, check out Waking Up podcast.
- Bill Gates - Bill seems to review the books with honesty.
- Five Books - I find the recomendations hit and miss, but it gives good starting point.
- Amazon book awards - Compiles list of many award winning books.
- Goodreads awards - sometimes it turns out to be popularity contest.
There are always more things to learn.
Machile Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Andrew Ng’s Coursera - really good starting point to learn the basics of machine learning.
- Jeremy Howard’s Fast.ai - I’m still going through these. Great many practical applications to try out.