I’ve been having Soylent lunch for approximately five years. I drank it every working day at lunch break. It is quick, nutritious, filling, and require very little preparation and clean up. Perfect for a lazy person like myself.
Think of these prep steps as the culmination of my five years of experience in consuming Soylent optimally.
Hardware needed: Blender with 24oz bottle. I use the Ninja brand and love it.
- Fill the bottle with a little bit of water
- Put two scoops of Soylent
- Add whatever supplements you desire
- Add chunky-cut fruits. I usually use Apples and Pears
- Add soy milk or dairy milk if you are lactose tolerant.
- Blend them
- Clean up
Approximate time required: ~5 minutes.
Photos and details
- Fill the bottle with a little bit of water.
I usually run the tap for 1-2 seconds. This step is necessary so that the powders don’t stick to the container during blending.
2. Put two scoops of Soylent.
I find that this is enough to sate me. Add more or less as necessary for you.
3. Add whatever supplements you desire.
I added Creatine Monohydrate here. Feel free to add whatever supplement you take.
4. Add chunky-cut fruits. I usually use Apples and Pears.
You should de-core the fruits, then quarter them and cut them a little smaller to help with the blending.
5. Add soy milk or dairy milk if you are lactose tolerant.
Fill it up! Usually, I went way over the “MAX FILL” line, but it still works fine.
6. **Blend them for 30 seconds.
After drinking, you need to rinse them off with water to prevent sticking. Then just put the dirty container into the dishwasher or wash manually.